Home User Tutorial The factory default frequency

UHF_default_frequency_RETEVIS_RT1_radio

H777/H-777:

Retevis H-777 default frequency

You may also like

18 comments

Steve Cheng 9月 25, 2015 - 5:08 下午

I bought a few H-777 radios and I live in North America. I was hoping to reprogram the frequencies to match our stations. how can I get the proper program software and USB cables? thanks!

Gamaliel compean 1月 4, 2020 - 1:31 上午

Hi what is the preset channel for 22 on an rt27

Tim Four 3月 25, 2021 - 8:34 上午

I use a baofeng programming cable from Amazon and the “chirp” software from danplanet.

Londia Young 9月 2, 2019 - 8:57 上午

Does anyone know the defal Frequencies for the Retevis RT29?
This is an important question I have bougt 2 promraming cables and it still keeps saying Failure to connect

Cherry
Cherry 9月 4, 2019 - 2:56 下午

hi, for failure connect when programming your radio, please check:
1, check your computer port, make sure it is work.
2, don’t forget to download the USB driver.
3, check the two connectors between computer and radio.
4, clean the radop connector.
Please try these to check it there is ok or not.

Londia Young 9月 2, 2019 - 8:59 上午

Does anyone know the default Frequencies for the Retevis RT29?
This is an important question I have bought 2 programming cables and it still keeps saying Failure to connect
Please HELP SECURITY COMPANY USE… The Radios have o be programmed to a certain FREQ.

Cherry
Cherry 9月 4, 2019 - 2:56 下午

hi, for failure connect when programming your radio, please check:
1, check your computer port, make sure it is work.
2, don’t forget to download the USB driver.
3, check the two connectors between computer and radio.
4, clean the radop connector.
Please try these to check it there is ok or not.

AL 2月 17, 2020 - 2:39 上午

On my RT7 i can only hear the recieve if i hold squelch button down.. What am i doing wrong

Cherry
Cherry 2月 17, 2020 - 8:27 上午

hi, if so, please check your ctcss/dcs code setting, make sure it is the smae as the other radios you used, then you can receive and transmit to others(make sure they are within the range)

sean andrews 2月 5, 2021 - 7:04 上午

i am having the same problem with the rt7 radios. and the ctcss/dcs code settings are programed the same a radio that i already have.

Brad 4月 24, 2020 - 11:59 下午

One of our H777S radios will not change down to the lower channels. It will start at 16 and we can turn it down to 10, as we continue to change the channels toward 1 it starts to count back up again. Is there something that we can do to get the channels to reset?

Cherry
Cherry 4月 28, 2020 - 4:43 下午

Hi, I am so sorry, I can’t get your problem cleary.
You mean when you switch the channel number, it will start at the 16 channel?
If possible, would you please make a video for me? Then I will know your problem clearly!
My email address: partner@retevis.com

Nick 12月 19, 2020 - 2:33 上午

How do I connect to my scanner?

Cherry
Cherry 12月 19, 2020 - 4:48 下午

hi, would you please tell me your radio model?

Connor Tyler 1月 3, 2021 - 9:46 下午

so i need a frequency chart for the BL19 cuz my friend has a walkie but different brand so we wanted to see what channels have the same frequency please email me at mrcktyler@gmail.com

Rodney Jackson 6月 9, 2021 - 12:14 下午

Can you please send me the RT27 codeplug, Channels, Frequencies, QT/DQT, for the RT27? I’m trying to program Baofeng UV-5R to talk with the RT27. Thank You

Mike 6月 11, 2021 - 1:58 上午