Retevis RT82 highlights you need remember. The famous amateur radio which posted on the cover of the UK’s best selling Amateur Radio Magazine: Practical Wireless.
For whole article of this Model RT82. Find here: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/retevis-rt82-onto-the-amateur-magazine/
Retevis RT82, the dual band DMR amateur radio, Up to 3000 channels, support upload 100,000 contacts list, built-in CTCSS/DCS (analog mode only), single call, group call and all call, remote kill/stun/activate, transmit interrupt, VOX, and lone worker function.
Retevis RT82 highlights you need remember:
- The dual band: VHF (136-174MHZ) and UHF(400-480MHZ)
- The dual Mode: Digital mode and Analog mod
- GPS function: this function is the optional function. And the Retevis RT82 GPS function can report the location on APRS. About how to use the GPS on APRS, please read this blog: How to use the RT82 built in GPS to report APRS location
- The recording function: Up to 8 hours of recording. Here please note: If you choose the firmware with the csv version, your RT82 will not have the recording function. About how to set the recording function, find here: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/set-rt82-record-function/
- UserDB manager: Help you Quick-Import your contacts into Your RT82, No installation needed, no driver install needed, and no microsoft office needed.
- Free firmware updates: Retevis offer the life-time free firmware to updates for your RT82, If you don’t know how to upgrade your firmware? Please click this blog: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/how-to-upgrade-the-firmware4-05-csv-on-rt82/
- Emergency Alarm Function: will help you make alarm in an emergency. How to set your RT82 with this function, find here: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/how-to-use-rt82-emergency-alarm/
- Add channel by hand. Retevis RT82 can add channel by its keypad if you are out without computer. About how to add channel by hand, click here: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/how-to-add-channel-on-rt82-by-hand/
- Support 100,000 contacts list. It meets the needs of most radio amateurs.
- Super-long standby: 2200mAh Li-ion Battery enable it normal use for about 8-12 hours, standby time for about 150 hours.
News: There will have a discount on Retevis RT82 from 12th June to 27th June, 2019.