Home User Tutorial Software program Retevis RT52 Dual PTT DMR radio (2)

Software program Retevis RT52 Dual PTT DMR radio (2)

by Ailunce
2 views

RT52 software program

Digital Contacts

RT52 support edit 32 DTMF contacts. and 10000 digital contacts, also can import 10,0000 Amateur database.

In RT52 software, When editing digital contacts. you need to select Group call or Private call firstly, then double click the numbers,the dialogue box will pop-up.

RT52 support 10,0000 DMR database.

RT52 support 4000 Channels (250 Zones, 16CH per Zone).  It will display different icon for digital channels and analog channels. On the radio, long press Exit button can switch channel mode and VFO mode. In RT52 software, you also can set whether display channel mode or VFO mode under Gerengal setting.

Intro Screen

Boot display interface settings pictures or custom characters.

• Picture Format:128*64; balck and white; bmp
  • Char String:15 characters or 7 Chinese characters

In RT52 software, you can select Setting–Intro Screen and then borwse the picture which you have already prepared. then write into your radio.

You also can choose Char String, edit the characters you like.

For any questions, please contats info@ailunce.com, or contacts us on Facebook Page

You may also like

21 comments

Alexis U. July 29, 2019 - 5:49 pm

Hello,
When I try to upload a logo into the radio the software crashes.
I use a 128*64 pix bmp picture 24pp named “RT52Logo.bmp”. i tried to change the name from a longer to this one i tried some smaller pictures but i cant change the power on logo.
It is not a vital function but it will be better if you have a solution for me 😉

Thanks
Alexis

Cherry
Cherry July 30, 2019 - 3:25 pm

Hello, please check your email. thanks

Scott Evans October 22, 2019 - 7:59 am

Lots of options not available in the CPS (grey out items) any idea when this will get an update to be able to utilise options that are currently unavailable?

Cherry
Cherry October 22, 2019 - 2:01 pm

I am so sorry for this, the software with in grey means this radio haven’t this function.
When update, we will post inforamtion on blog and our facebook!

PD0PHV November 6, 2019 - 5:49 am

The software comes locked up with most options grayed out, so you need to press a magic keycombo SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+F11 and then type a password DMR00000.

Damien Preston-booth April 4, 2020 - 2:06 am

Hta scott press ctrl alt f11 then type password 00000000 on menu and then you can tic all settings

UB5MBR November 27, 2019 - 8:58 pm

Hello,
tell us when you make a new firmware for RT52
I like this radio but I’m disappoint half of functions.
And codeplags? I can’t find it.

Cherry
Cherry December 2, 2019 - 3:43 pm

Hi, I am sorry for this, when we have the plan to update the firmware, we will post on our social media like facebook.

mario December 13, 2019 - 8:50 pm

hi, how to activate the double slot function on rt52 thanks

daniele April 17, 2020 - 3:09 am

i like this radio …. two questions
when programming analog channels I can’t save the Rx CTCSS/CDCSS end Tx CTCSS/CDCSS
why?
I have to set it from the radio manually

how come the intro screen page ….. is not editable?

Cherry
Cherry April 28, 2020 - 4:47 pm

Hi,
for your questions:
1, you can not save the CTCSS/DCS, I have tested on the RT52 software, it works, so maybe would you please tell me the question clearly?
or you can show me a video.
2, now this RT52 radio doesn’t support to change the screen page!

Video can be sent to our email: partner@retevis.com

LP August 4, 2020 - 5:14 am

Hi I have the same problem. When I choose the TX CTCSS, it always came back to None

James
James August 4, 2020 - 8:54 am

Hello! Here are five ways you can have a try.

1:Whether the frequency written is within the frequency range

VHF: 136-174MHz

UHF: 400-470MHz

2. The CTCSS setting must be set in analog mode.

3. Can the machine launch normally when the CTCSS is not set

4. Could you please send us a video about it?

5:Could you please leave your e-mail? and I will send you a code plug.

Shawn May 15, 2020 - 3:47 am

I love the RT52 and have already tried to unlock the software, but the shift/ctrl/alt/f11 nor the ctrl/alt/f11 does not seem to work in software version 1.1.0.17. What i am doing wrong.

Cherry
Cherry May 15, 2020 - 8:45 am

Hi, We are so sorry, we never released any ways to unlock the software, But we have the way to let you enter into the advanced mode.
For example: now the RT52 software: you can not set some of the functions in the software, because these settings are in grey. but when you enter into the advanced mode, you can set them!
The way to enter into the advanced mode: Press the shift+Ctrl+Alt+F11, it will ask for the password: DMR00000
Then you enter into!
Best regards
Cherry

LP July 24, 2020 - 10:21 am

Any new firmware soon?

James
James July 24, 2020 - 11:42 am

Any news about the firmware update we will inform you as soon as possible!!!

james elliott September 8, 2020 - 1:53 am

i love the rt52 but at £105 it dosnt seem to have half the setting a £69 baofeng dmr has and for that reason
is a bit of a disappointment i hope a firmware update soon will fix these issues and i cant seem to change the frequency step to 6.25 to get the digital side of pmr

Arquimedes Chacon June 9, 2021 - 11:19 pm

I love my RT52!
Almost a year ago you asked the same question, but I would like to know if you have any news of when a firmware update or a new version of the programming software for this radio will be released.
Thanks!!!!

Arquimedes Chacon June 9, 2021 - 11:21 pm

I would like to know, is it possible to register the equipment?

Cherry
Cherry June 16, 2021 - 9:17 am

hi, may I know your problem clearly?

Privacy & Cookies Policy