When people have to program the two way radios by windows computer, they would meet so many unexpected condition. Today let’s talk about the proper windows driver for the programming cable. hope this article will help you.
1) Insert your USB Programming Cable to PC, and connect the radio by the cable and keeping the radio power on.
2) Launch Device Manager.
[ Start | Right-click Computer | Select Properties | Device Manager ]
If the driver compatible with the programming cable, it shows the Prolific
Here is the solution to Select a Proper Windows Driver for the Cable.
1) Download the Prolific 22.214.171.124 driver file (from 2007)and save it to a new work folder on your PC.
2) Remove the USB programming cable from your PC.
3) Double-click the Prolific 126.96.36.199 driver and follow the prompts until it is completely installed.
4) Plug the USB programming cable into the USB port of your PC.
5) Launch Device Manager.
[ Start | Right-click Computer | Properties | Device Manager ]
6) Right-click on the entry with the error to open a window and select
“Update driver software…”
The driver version shown should be v188.8.131.52
10) Remove the USB programming cable from your PC and then plug the USB programming cable back in. (Optional) Reboot your computer.
The 184.108.40.206 driver is dated 2007. 220.127.116.11 driver is the newest dated 2016.you could select the best windows driver for your programming cable. If any problems and comments, you could reach us at email@example.com.