May Giveaway-May Giveaway-Bluetooth Walkie Talkies is Coming. This time, we select the new Bluetooth walkie talkie RA19/RA619 as the prize. If you are chosen, you will get the FREE RA19 or RA619. You need to test it and write a review and send some pictures for us.
Free Radio Introduce-RA19 or RA619
RA19 and RA619 are the license-free radio. FRS and PMR446. We will select the right version to you.
RA19 and RA619 is the license-free radio, Built-in bluetooth function, FRS band with the NOAA weather channel. Flashligh, dual standby, room monitor, call tone are all the RA19(RA619) Functions.
Also in the standard package, there also have the bluetooth earpiece.
How to get this Free GMRS Long Range Radio RB27.
1, Only 2 winners For this License-free Radio RA19 and RA619. we will choose 2 winners that come from Europe and America.
2, Leave message below this blog, tell us why you want to get this free radios and how will you to review this radio. The more detailed you are, the more likely you are to be selected
3, Giveaway time from May 15 to May 25, 2021. All comments made during this time are valid. We will select the winners from these comments.
4, The winners will be announced on May 27,2021
- For this Testing, we are interested in hearing about real user experiences. Please submit a review summarizing your thoughts on this Bluetooth radio. We are also looking for any out-of-the-ordinary moments, funny footage, or entertaining interactions that you capture using your License-free Bluetooth radio RA19( RA619).
- Submit 1 review and 1 License-free Bluetooth radio RA19( RA619) Video moment. Also please send us a copy by email: email@example.com
- Upload your video to social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Instagram.
- Make sure to include the hashtag #RetevisBluetoothRadio
- Retevis reserves the right of final explanation.
About The Winners For April Giveaway-Retevis RB27 Series License-Free Radios
Good luck to everyone. We will select 2 winners for this May Giveaway-Bluetooth Walkie Talkies RA19/RA619
Any question, please leave a message below or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org