How to distinguish the use scene of explosion-proof radio-RT56B? As we said before, Retevis RT56B and RT56 is our explosion-proof radio. And it can be used in an explosion workplace. However, is it can be used in all the explosion workplaces?
The answer is NO. Not every explosion-proof radio can be used in every explosion workplace.
So, how to distinguish the use scene of explosion-proof radio like RT56B?
You should know the explosion-proof should have an explosion-proof standard, the standard can divide the explosion-proof level and the usage environment.
The explosion-proof standard of RT56B is Ex ib IIB T4 Gb. And next, we will discuss the meaning of the standard.
- Ex: it means the device is an explosion-proof device, can be used in an explosive environment.
- ib: Intrinsically safe, and the level is B. Can be used in a normal explosive environment.
- IIB: Using in the factory, but cannot use in a coal mine or borehole operation.
- T4: The surface temperature can reach 135 degrees Celsius.
- Gb: It is in Group B, which means Dangerous atmosphere group, hydrogen.
So, you can use it in dust workplaces and normal explosive workplaces like flour mills, pharmaceutical factories, Metal products processing plants, and gas stations.
How to make use of the explosion-proof radio in dangerous workplaces to keep safe?
- Use matching accessories
- Do not charge and disassemble components in explosive areas
- Do not disassemble the machine without inspection by the institution
- Ensure that all parts of the intercom are dry
- If there is smoke or odor, please do not use
More information about RT56 and RT56B:
How to distinguish the use scene of explosion-proof radio-RT56B? Hope you can get the answer.