RT29 is high power walkie talkie, is popular with many customers, you can use it for hiking, traveling and long time work.RT29 has VOX function, Vox function frees your hand without pushing the PTT button for transmission, allows you to keep calling even when you are not convenient to hold; The microphone automatically recognizes and transmission the voice. Some customers don’t know how to set RT29 this function, let’s learn it step by step.
- You need to own HD1 program cable and download RT29 software and USB driver under RT29 ad listing, here is the link: https://www.retevis.com/RT29-Long-Range-Handheld-Transceiver/#A9140A
- Open RT29 software.
- Check the port in your PC device manage.
- Choose the communication port inside the software.
- Click “read from radio” from “Program” Column.
- Then set VOX function in PF1 first. Click”edit-key setting-PF1-VOX”, as is shown:
- Click”Edit-function setting”,tick”VOX function,select VOX level”.
- Click”program-write to radio”.Then you can use this function.
Please note: Please set VOX level lower, such as 1 or 2, if the level is high, a loud voice is needed to wake up.
Which scenario can you use VOX function?
Ourdoor working; Patrol and etc.
Above are the steps of set RT29 VOX function, have you learn it? If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com directly.