Ailunce HD1 updated the firmware and software. Have you updated your radio?
The firmware from the Version V1.45 to V1.46. You can download the latest firmware V1.46 here :https://www.retevis.com/hd1-resources/
1. Add “Delete All” in Message.
2. Can show zone name, but only display 7 characters.
3. Support to set GPS information via radio keypad.
4. Connect to repeater more stable.
5. The backlight won’t light when scanning.
The CPS changes:
1. Changed battery saved startup times to A/B band switch time. Improve the drop out in dual band.
2. Address the problem when inserting one channel, other channels will lost randomly.
3. Add Mouse wheel in channel information.
4. Add “Caller display time”. You can adjust display time of the received screen after one call finish.
5. Changed “date Loading, please later” to Loading data, Please wait.
6. Addressed the work alone can not checked or unchecked issue.
When you download the software and firmware, please note the version of your radio, GPS or Non GPS, then download the right one!
Before you update your HD1’s firmware, please press PTT and the first side key at the same time, turn on HD1, enter the DFU mode.
About how to update your firmware, you can check this blog: https://www.twowayradiocommunity.com/upgrade-hd1-firmware/
About how to know if your radio has the latest firmware? Click Menu-Version to check:
If any questions about HD1, please feel free to leave a message here or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just got .y HD1 today. Where can I get the code plug to load in it. I loaded the contacts already
Hi Lee, thanks for your support!
For the codeplug, you can download the software of HD1: http://www.retevis.com/resources-center
Or if you want to build your codeplug, you can check this video to know how to build your codepug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHbP7y_TpA&t=2s
had the ailunce 1 week wgere do i enter the callsign also when i click on zones or channels it wont let me do anything
Hi David, When you met this problem? You click on the zones in software? If you have facebook, you can search retevis to find us, we can talk about this question online,ok?
Hello, since you redesigned the resources page on the web site, I can not find any links to the Ailunce HD-1 firmware, the last version I had downloaded was 1.4.6, but I don’t see any links there, only to the CPS programming software. Where is the firmware now? Thank you!
Sorry for any trouble taken to you, you can download the firmware here http://www.ailunce.com/Support/Software or the HD1 page on retevis. http://www.retevis.com/hd1-resources/
For some reason, Windows defender found what it believes to be a trojan virus in your firmware updater. I’ve been able to over ride my virus software and run the 1.4.9 update. However, some may be frightened by this. It certainly does not look good for beginning hams when their computers refuse to run your software.
Just add the trojan virus to Bitdefender’s exclusion list.
Bonjour Problème inconnu. Je programme tout le tx refusé de passer en emmision . Je vois toujours les zones a zéro , il ne crée rien automatiquement pas de création automatique des zones. Manuellement je remplis les zones sur list1 sur le tranceiver après sauvegarde zone a zéro les canaux fonctionne pas les zones. Merci explications .